Blur is one of the effects that can make your image in better way. In this article, we are going to learn how to blur our image on Instagram.
How to blur images on Instagram?
In the older version of Instagram, you can find this feature as the “Blur” option. But in the last option, Instagram replaced the “Blur” Option with the “Tilt Shift” option. Tilt Shift allows you to blur part of your photo in either a radial or linear direction.
So let’s thee how to use it:
- To use the Tilt Shift tool on Instagram:
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device and tap the “+” icon to create a new post.
- Select an image from your gallery.
- Click on the Edit icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the Tilt Shift option from the editing tools lis.
- Choose whether you want to use a Radial or Linear blur by tapping on the respective icon.
- Drag the slider to adjust the strength of the blur effect.
- Use your finger to draw a line or circle on the part of the photo you want to blur.
- Drag the edges of the line or circle to adjust the size of the blur effect.
- Tap “Done” to save your changes.
- Use the other editing tools to make any additional adjustments to your photo, such as adjusting the brightness or contrast.
- Tap “Next” to move to the final screen where you can add a caption, location, and other details to your post.
- Once you’re ready to post your edited photo, tap “Share”.
That’s it. now you can blur any images on Instagram. I hope this helps!
If you have any questions, you can ask us in the comments.